Our latest Projects
- Ooze Café is among our latest and noteworthy projects, which is well-thought-out as a combination of modern and classic architecture.
- One of the amazing projects by Awj Group is the design, construction and implementation of L’uh Corner with special elements that exceeded all technical expectations. The L’uh Corner blended modern colors with style that took products presentation to the next level. It is worth mentioning that the overall project design attracted the attention of visitors at Raffles University graduation ceremony, which held recently at the King Abdullah Financial District in Riyadh.
- Awj Group continues to present creative ideas in a way that touches the human mind. Awj Group carried out the brilliant design and implementation of a cloud model, which was specially designed for Raffles University graduation ceremony, held recently at the King Abdullah Financial District.
- Awj Group planned, organized and developed Interior Design for Opening Ceremony of “The Sixth District” Restaurant at Riyadh Boulevard. Our experts ensured to formally mark the start of restaurant as a memorable event for the client. Moreover, we provided the Photography.
- AWJ Group LLC carried out the Execution of Complete Project for “The Muse Market” including Metal work, Steel work, Cladding work, Lighting, Decorative Lighting, Maintenance and Construction. Our team managed operational and administrative functions to ensure.
- AWJ Group provided event contracting services in Mizwala project and was responsible for designing, producing and managing a total of 91 superior booths. We offered complete solutions for the entire event organized by Saudi Alzheimer’s Disease Association from concept design.
- AWJ Group implemented the merging of art and science into a display of beauty that melds the buildings and technology with nature. Our experts used creativity and the beauty of nature to create a harmonious, aesthetically pleasing and functional area for Formula – E.
- As an initial phase, interior designers of AWJ Group worked closely with architects, structural engineers, mechanical engineers, and builders, to determine how interior spaces will function, look, and be furnished for Personage.
- AWJ Group was involved in planning, designing, and onsite direction of a mesmerizing outdoor space. Our professionals worked closely with the client and users to ensure that projected designs match their needs, and are functional, safe and economical.